EVENT EXECUTIVE ROLE AT OLIVIA BUCKLEY INTERNATIONAL
Are you a natural-born events & project manager? Maybe someone who relishes organisation, research & detail who would thrive managing high-end luxury events. Are you the person who has impeccable administration skills, full of initiative and the most organised in your team? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
Perhaps you are currently in an events executive role and would love a step up or maybe you are within a corporate event and business support role where you manage multiple stakeholders and would love to move into luxury events.
Then OBI may be the next step in your career.
Olivia Buckley International are an elite Event Design and Production company, founded in Ireland with a global reputation for creating one-of-a-kind experiences for our clients. In 2013, Olivia Buckley had the vision to redefine the luxury experience in the Irish event industry. It now boasts an envious track record in hosting events for a global clientele of A-list celebrities, Forbes Rich-List and Fortune 500 CEOs. Olivia built a team skilled at delivering concept, design and spectacular venues whilst meticulously attending to the backend logistics and guest experience. The brand promises once-in-a-lifetime ultimate experiences at the most stunning venues and locations that live in hearts and minds for years after the event. OBI is one of the most sought-after names in the events industry organising experiences for the biggest names and just keeps growing.
- Superb Vendor management, research and procurement experience.
- Excellent communicator on all levels.
- Respectful with a high degree of integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft office & Adobe suite and Keynote plus.
- Ideally 5+ years of event co-ordination and production experience.
- Highly experienced with all components and aspects of event production.
- Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to create and manage all timeline and production schedules.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of efficiency with an outstanding attention to detail.
- A proven history of team leadership skills.
THE DAY TO DAY FUN
- Research, source and project manage all aspect of the brief.
- Manage client meetings & presentations.
- Liaise Creative teams on client needs concerning the creation of design boards, floor plans and sample tables.
- Liase with all suppliers and manage supplier agreements.
- Project Manage the events from conception to finish with impeccable organisational skills and initiative.
- Liaise with Guest Relations teams on all guest management.
- Project budget management, development of 6 and 7-figure budgets.
- Manage profitability of events.
- Presenting to MD & team at weekly operation team meetings.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Negotiable & dependant on experience.