Internship Opportunities at Olivia Buckley International
We continually embrace the opportunity to work with enthusiastic creatives by offering a small number of internships for students and graduates throughout the year. We welcome passionate and creative individuals with talent, skills and interests in areas such as Graphic Design, Digital Design, Motion Design, Digital Marketing and Communications.
We are currently accepting applications for a Marketing & Graphic Design Internship at our Limerick studio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing Internship Responsibilities and Duties
• Marketing materials: You will work closely with the marketing team in the areas of content creation and brand management across all platforms for Olivia Buckley International
• Digital marketing: Work closely with the marketing team to implement a comprehensive and innovative digital marketing strategy
• Company website: Assist with updating the company website, monitoring Google Analytics and implementing new content across the site
• As a marketing Intern you will work closely with the Business Development Director on all business development activities for the Company
• Liaising with national and Internationally based companies, verbally and written
• Ensuring that the client database is kept up to date
• Delivery of weekly and monthly reporting on progress of activities
• Independently research new and innovative ways to to attract prospects
• Continuously implement new strategies to target our target audience efficiently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team oriented, proactive, motivated
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Excellent attention to detail
• High degree of computer literacy in MS Office
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work independently as well as a team
• You must have a visa to reside in Ireland
• Understanding of Marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are excited about the possibility of working with and learning from a highly skilled team in the Luxury Event's Arena, bringing your creativity and individuality to our company and have a positive, hard-working attitude, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Marketing Internship" in the Subject Line.
Graphic/Digital Design Internship Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and create enticing graphics for website, marketing and social media platforms.
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for graphic design projects.
• Create and deliver graphics for various media including web, mobile.
• Work with Marketing and Creative Teams to understand project objectives.
• Editing raw video footage and add effects would be an advantage.
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
• Video and image editing skills would be an advantage
• Digital graphic and drawing skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite programmes
• Fluency in English
• Good communication skills
• A creative thinker
• A problem solver
• Friendly personality
HOW TO APPLY
If you are excited about the possibility of working with and learning from a highly skilled team in the Luxury Event's Arena, bringing your creativity and individuality to our company and have a positive, hard-working attitude, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and state "Graphic Design Internship" in the Subject Line.