Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 1st December 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.oliviabuckley.com (the “Website”) which is owned and operated by Olivia Buckley of Olivia Buckley International, Derry, Listowel, Co. Kerry, Ireland trading as Olivia Buckley International.
Your access to and use of the website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website and Olivia Buckley International services. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Website.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Website is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Olivia Buckley International does not warrant, nor does its licensors, that the Website will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; any errors or defects will be corrected; the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components, or the results of using the Website will meet your requirements.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with Irish law and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us.
We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time, however the “last updated” date will always be listed at the top of this page. Any changes will be effective immediately. By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Website.
Effective Date: 1st December 2018
You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this Website.
Effective Date: 1st December 2018
Olivia Buckley International wants to ensure the highest standard of customer service for its clients. Our practices are consistent with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. Olivia Buckley International is responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this Website Privacy Statement. The purpose of this Website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any information you provide to us while visiting www.oliviabuckley.com. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
Data Protection Law
We will comply with data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
Information we hold about you
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Olivia Buckley International, the choices you make, and the services you use.
● Details about you, such as your address and contact details including name and email address and details about your enquiry which may have personal information included. If you use the contact page of the site, or call us you may provide us information about you.
● Information we collect: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, country where you accessed our site, type of device used, operating system etc information about your visit, such as date and time of visit, products and services viewed, length of time of the site, number of pages viewed, page errors and what actions you have taken i.e. left the site, emailed us, made an enquiry, called the company etc.
How is your personal information collected?
In order to provide for you in Olivia Buckley International, we need to collect and keep information about you in our records. When subscribing to our blog/journal or using our contact page you may provide us with personal information including your name and email address. We may obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. We will only ask for and keep information that is necessary.
We will endeavour to keep it as accurate and up to-date as possible. We will explain the need for any information we ask for if you are not sure why it is needed. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a service, then you may not be able to use that Service.
How we will use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to or if we are required to comply with a legal requirement. We may use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform a legal contract that we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Where it is needed in the public interest.
5. Where by providing your details and opting in you agree to be contacted by Olivia Buckley International to receive marketing messages such as newsletters.
With your permission, we can contact you via email. Where you have provided consent to specific processing, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant information reasonably required for us to comply with your request.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you choose to withdraw your consent for us to process your data for a particular service, then you may not be able to use our Services. You can edit your marketing preferences, or choose to opt out at any time (hit the unsubscribe button in the email) or contact the Olivia Buckley International team.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
To assist in the efficient operating of our website we may share your information with selected third parties including:
• We use various third party emailing services who themselves are GDPR compliant and will only use the email provided by us for our exclusive use – to communicate directly with you.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing. Unfortunately, though transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. we will do our best to protect your personal data,. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Retention periods differ for different aspects of your personal information.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. Once you are no longer a client of Olivia Buckley International, we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You can contact us at any time to:
● Request personal or sensitive personal information held by us about you.
● Correct any information if it is incomplete or misleading.
● Withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal information at any time.
● Review our Data Protection Policy.
● Ask any questions about your personal information. ● The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
● The right to stop direct marketing messages.
Any request should be put in writing and will be responded to by us within 30 days. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence should be marked for the attention of our Privacy Team. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity to process your request.
Unwanted Marketing Messages
If, at any time, you decide you want us to stop emailing you. You can stop receiving any form of marketing messages from us by: Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email you receive from us. Getting in touch and contacting our team.
We appreciate feedback from our clients and site users . If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an email to email@example.com.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update this Website Privacy Statement at any time, however the “last updated” date will always be listed at the top of this page. Any changes will be effective immediately. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.